Day 9: Pforzheim - Home 680 miles

Its the last day, the trip has been amazing but its time to get home, a last blast on the Autobahn then straight back to the Calais tunnel terminal, even though I arrive 1 day earlier than my train booking Eurotunnel kindly let me straight onto the next train for no surcharge.

Then back into UK, I always have a problem adjusting to driving on the left when I return home and have to consciously remind myself stay on the left.

I am finally home. The trip is over I am very happy to be home with my wife and son, but I will always remember this trip and what a great bike I rode.

2 comments:

InvictaMoto said...

Great trip. I've been to Brno many times before and used to live near to the circuit.

What a difference to the British GP... more people and a fraction of the ticket price!

www.comefixmypc.co.uk said...

nice write up dude.